Location Hong Kong
Type of Employment Permanent
- Responsible for category sourcing activity, including searching new product and new supplier, quality and price comparison, sample comparison, price negotiation, factory evaluation etc.
- Responsible for project execution with milestone control and good time management
- Guiding and monitoring the order follow up, including working with OTS system to accept order, delivery time control;
- Document management: Projects document filing and checking.
Customer and supplier management
- Communicate with Germany headquarter to clarify inquiries and specifications;
- Supply chain management including supplier search, screen and identify potential supplier. Monitor suppliers’ performance
- Arrange and implement buying trip independently, including contact with supplier or vendor to arrange schedule, coordinate with supplier and buyer, accompany buying trip, prepare trip report etc.
- Supplier negotiation: price review and control, claim settlement etc.
- Diploma or above with 5 years above independent product sourcing working experience in trading company or buying office
- Experience in handling home textile products and European market is preferred
- Strong negotiation, presentation and problem solving skill
- Good time management and project management skills, can work on a project independently
- Strong communication skills and negotiation skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Sound PC knowledge including MS office
OBI Group Sourcing Hong Kong Limited is a member of the OBI Group. We are a buying office of a leading German Do-It-Yourself home improvement products stores-chain with over 650 outlets throughout Eastern and Western Europe. Currently we are looking for candidates with high calibre for this position.
- 5 Days Work
- Flexible Working Hour
- 18 Days Annual Leave
- Medical & Dental Benefit
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus